LED CREE warm white, N4 - 60lm/ 350 mA
- Size (mm x mm): 7 x 9
- Product options: White, Color
- Maximum drive current: (A)1 (Cool White), 0.7 (Warm and Neutral White)
- Maximum power: 4W
- Light output: Up to 251 lm @ 4 W
- Typical forward voltage: (V) @ 350 mA 3.3
- Viewing angle (degrees) - White 90
- Binning: Standard
- Thermal resistance: (°C/W) 8
- Reflow-solderable: Yes JEDEC J-STD-020C-compatible
- RoHS and REACH-compliant
No posts found
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 6,50 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)